Artist Statement

The reason why I love taking photographs is because photos can freeze time. Photos are the closes things we have to an actual time machine. By looking at a photo we can take a glimpse of the past. Photos can take us all the way back to the civil war. They can make us remember how cute our children were or funny story at a party. Photos tell a story no matter how simple it is. I take photos to tell a story to other people.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Praying Bea

Praying Bea: This is a photo of another sled dog at my camp. I like everything about this photo. I like the way that Bea's head is bent making her look like she is praying. In reality she was begging to be petted. I also love the kind of symmetry with this photo. I like where her food dish is and how it balances the chain on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment